Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Our New Home

I found the small lense to the camera this weekend and thought I would take some more pictures of the house to show you the whole thing while the girls are playing Legos upstairs in their room.

Like I mentioned in an earlier post we are now down to about 1510 square feet of living space. I love it. When house is set up to meet the needs of its occupants a lot of people really can live comfortably in a small space. I love, love, love this kitchen and how it is open to the dining space and living room. I spend a lot of time in the kitchen and I love being able to still be with everyone while I am cooking or baking. I love our patio. I love our bedroom and the storage it provides for all of our stuff. (Bob uses about 1/4 of the space for clothes. The rest of it is is organized to fit odds and ends that do not fit anywhere else in the house.) Are all of the fixtures how I would want them? Not really, but that isn't what makes up the feeling of this house. This is my favorite home with Jennings Ave coming in second, Imperial Ridge third, and the old townhouse last.

I love living in a well organized small space. Nothing beats it in my book.


A look from our patio from the house. Sarah really wanted to grow a garden and so we are doing just that in this small space. We have tomatoes, radishes, peppers, green beans, cilantro, basil and parsley growing both on the patio and above the kitchen sink. 

The opposite direction

Taken from the main level looking at the entry into the house.

Taken from the stairs. The door straight in front of you is the coat closet. The door to the right of the coat closet leads out onto the patio. 


School books!

School/Office Supplies

Books

Our living room

Our living room. 

Dining Room





The door behind the spice rack is actually a pretty large pantry.

Looking from the kitchen into the upstairs. 

At the top of the stairs looking down the hallway. 

Looking into the master from the hallway. 

Master bedroom. 

Another angle of the master.

Master bath

Master bath

Awesome storage in the master. 

Kids bathroom

Boys room.

Andy's corner

Always in our hearts. 

Everywhere we go we carry this team with us. 

Josh's corner with new uniform ready to go when he gets back from O-H-I-O!

Girls room.




You're right Dad, "Love grows best in little houses".



No comments:

Post a Comment