Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Week 1: Ordinary Moments

A close up of Moose's back feet as he lays on the kitchen table while I am sitting at it.

Moose sitting in a chair next to me in the office "monitoring" what I am doing at my own desk.
My gato sitting next to me while I work waiting somewhat patiently for me to shower him with attention. 

A picture of the word HOPE on a Christmas candle holder.

A close up of Moose's right eye staining into the camera as he sits on the kitchen table (on my books) staring at me.
My spirit animal

A stack of my new books that I just received that I am going to be reading as soon as I finish my current book.
Stack of books that I am going be reading after I finish my current read. Hopefully, I am get through most of these during the months of January/February. (Although that Teddy Roosevelt book is 600+ pages, so we'll see...)

A picture of our hyacinth on the kitchen table.
An unexpected new year gift - hyacinth blooms. Sarah's favorite flower. 

A picture of the same container that the hyacinth is in showing a new bud pushing up through the dirt.
A new bud pushing up through the soil. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment