Monday, August 27, 2012

Gone a Bit...

So, I know it has been a while since I have last created a post. I guess I wasn't sure if I am really meant to be a "blogger", but I decided recently that I don't care if I am meant to be one or not. I am going to continue on with this blog because it is something that I want to do. It is something that I enjoy doing.

There are so many things have happened since I last posted something, but it would take me nearly an eternity to write everything, so I am just going to pick up where I am now, and if I feel like catching everyone one up at some point, I will. Today is the kids first day of school. All 4 them are in school all day. Andy just started Middle School and is entering 6th grade. Josh is beginning 5th, Sarah 2nd, and Elizabeth kindergarten. This is the first year our district has implemented all day kindergarten, and it makes me sad. I don't think that 5 and 6 years should be in school all day - I just don't, but I am NOT a good home schooling mother, so I feel that I have no other options. We'll see how it goes.
I will be thinking of the kids all day long, and wonder how their days are going. Especially Andy and Elizabeth - my bookends (at least for right now) because they seem to struggle the most. Andy has a learning disability and is very sensitive. He is such a sweet boy, and I worry that other kids will be cruel to him. Elizabeth is just a firecracker, and I worry that she will be labeled as ADD or something like that. She definitely is her own person and speaks her mind. I pray for her as I do all of my blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment