Thursday, January 23, 2014

Scenes From Our Life

A few things:

1.) Sarah's sense of color is pretty off key. This worries me as it is one of the signs of NMO.
2.) She also has been getting up multiple times at night to use the restroom. I thought I read somewhere, but I could be completely wrong, that this is a sign of NMO.
3.) I have a doctor's appointment scheduled for Wednesday with her pediatrician. This is to make sure that she is caught up on her vaccines as she cannot have any vaccines while on this new drug. I don't know why...
4.) This new medicine is scary to me. I do not have the gut feeling of 'do NOT take this drug' like I did with Avonex, but I have a sadness in my heart that I cannot explain. I think it is because I know that Sarah needs to take this drug, in spite of all of the risks, to help her get better (maybe).
5.) I want to thank all of you who have reached out to me. I do not know what I need right now, but when I figure it out I will be sure to let you all know.



Our second home right now - Akron Children's Hospital

Me and my girl.

A much loved treat from Aunt Emily, Uncle Mike, Michael, and Lucy

She didn't know I was going to take her picture, and I wonder what she is thinking...She looks tired and sad.  This picture breaks my heart a bit. 

Smiles for the camera. 

She loved how big the cards were because she was able to see them more easily. 

This is what we think of MS and NMO!

The entire room was dark except for this ray of sunlight streaming in through the window. She looks like an an angel to me. 

Uno tournament.

Lily wanting someone to play with her....

Uno is the game of the week in our home.

Andy's drawing of Grecian Vase

Sarah's drawing

Josh's Drawing

Miss Elizabeth's drawing

Twister!


Sassy girls playing dress up.


No comments:

Post a Comment