Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Nutrition 101 - Part 2

I have been combing through different books and websites to find the information on nutrition that I am looking for. I have been jotting down the information I find faithfully and little by little my notebook is filling up. I have been trying to find one really good website that would allow me to access a wide variety of information rather than the bits and pieces I have been gathering from a ton of different sources.  I stumbled across this gem today (right here) and cannot wait to read it all. This 100+ page document has everything I have been looking for all in one spot. (I tried to send it to the local Fedex to print it, but it was going to be $77, so I am just going to have to read it online, I think).  I cannot wait to comb through this beauty.  Stay tuned as I go through this beauty and share what I have found...

No comments:

Post a Comment