Saturday, May 6, 2017

17

Yesterday was Andy's 17th birthday.

He kept his birthday pretty low key and wanted to go fishing during the day, have spaghetti for dinner, and then play video games afterwards.

His birthday pretty much reflected his personality: low key, laid back, and chill.

He had asked his Nana and Papa and Bob and I for money so that he would have some spending money for his 5 week vacation to Ohio in a little less than a month. He got his wish and should be all set with a good amount of cash to spend where ever his heart desires. (I think he already has plans to spend most of the cash while the Boorman family.)

I could tell you a million amazing things about Andy. I could tell you he is thoughtful and kind. He has a heart of gold. He is ethical and considerate. He is humble. He is hard worker. He is willing to help anyone out for any reason.

Who he is when people are looking is who he is when no one is looking.

He is the sweetest gift I have ever been bestowed. He came at time when I did not think I was ready to be a mama and he grew me and grew me until I became the best mama I knew/know how to be. He is patient with me and has allowed me to blunder and goof up with him time and again and forgives me over and over.

I love this boy of mine truly, madly, and deeply. Happy Birthday, sweet, sweet, boy.


No comments:

Post a Comment