Monday, January 14, 2019

Snow Day Fun - Just Them

The four kids went out to enjoy the snow together yesterday as I stood at the doorway and took over 75 pictures of them. As time goes on, and they get older, their lives are pulling them in different directions. They do not spend as much time together as they used to. I know that this pull is only going to increase as the days go by and I want to make sure that I pause in my life and take note whenever the chance does arise for them all to be together enjoying each other's company.

Sometimes I second guess some of the choices Bob and I have made for our family. Then days like yesterday are bestowed upon me and I realize that the family that we have is exactly because of the choices we have made. I love the family that the six of us make up. What Bob and I set out to accomplish when we first became parents is exactly what we have built. Hard choices and all, and I wouldn't change who we are for anything in this world.




























































No comments:

Post a Comment