Friday, December 31, 2021

December Books Read

 Not a lot of reading done this month - or at least not a lot of books read. As I have mentioned before, some books are easy reads for me and I can get through them in a couple of days; there are other books that take me a while to get through primarily because they are just harder reads. 

All of the books I read this month were books I have already read before, but I love the history in them and find the books fascinating. I have about a dozen books or so (if I had to guess) that I could see reading over and over once a year for the rest of my life. These three books are included in that dozen. 


 


I ended up reading 59 books this year. I surpassed my reading goal by 7 books. I do not think that I will increase my goal for next year. I like the idea of reading 52 books a year anything above and beyond that is just bonus. 


The River of Doubt by Candice Millard

Astoria by Peter Stark




Thunder in the Mountains by Daniel Sharfstein



January: 5

Feb/March: 8

April/May: 6

June: 5

July: 9

August: 7

September: 9

October: 3

November: 4

December: 3

Total: 59





No comments:

Post a Comment