Friday, May 3, 2024

Amazing (Vegan) Egg Substitute

 I ran out of eggs while making a recipe the other day and looked on Pinterest (my absolute go-to for all things recipe) and found the most amazing substitute for an egg ever. This recipe 100% works and I thought I'd share it with you since I had such success with it. (This recipe is for one egg only. If you need to add two eggs to a recipe double the items below, triple it for three eggs, and so on and so forth...)


Egg Substitute:

2 tbsp water

1 tsp canola (or vegetable) oil

2 tsp baking powder


Happy Baking!

1 comment:

  1. I have not heard of this , it’s sounds so simple though, have you tried chia seeds as an egg substitute works well , 1TB seeds to 2.5 TB water let sit for a couple mins til thick! I’ve also used canned chick pea liquid ( aquafaba) as egg white substitute ! I have some recipes if you want them!💜

    ReplyDelete