Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Some of My Favorites From 2011 & 2012

Bob has our computer set up so that right before our computer goes into sleep mode it will flash the pictures that we have uploaded onto our computer over the years. I have caught myself on several ocassions mesmorized by these flashing memories of times gone by. 

My kids look so little to me in most of these pictures. Our life in Ohio seems a million years ago, but brings back such good memories. It also makes me realize how at some point in a few years I will look back on the pictures that Bob and I take today and it will seem as if my kids were so small now as compared to their future selves.

We really only have such a short while with our kiddos. I reflect on this often especially now as I contemplate on the size of our current family.  While very intense, this time with our kids is so short. It may seem hard to believe if you are in the throws of toddlerhood and babyhood, but trust me, it really does fly by. 
Enjoy your kid(s) every day because some day (much sooner than you think or wish) they will be big. And there is no turning back on that. 

Sarah on her 7th birthday. December 1, 2011

Deep in thought and concentration. She still has this ceramic cookie jar in her room.


He looks so little!!! Andy was so excited because he got the whole set of Lego Alien Conquest from Santa. Christmas 2011.

And this kid! Where has this little boy gone?! Josh got Philip Johnny Bob (his stuffed elephant) this Christmas as well as Madden - among other things. (He still keeps a collection of his most sacred stuffed animals in his room.)

Who is this little girl? Can you see the mischievous look in her eye though? I swear she was born with that look. 

Minus the red devil eyes this little girl has grown so much. Those baby blue eyes and toothless smile just kill me. 

D-I-V-A in training. 


What a cutie! St. Patrick's Day Parade in Cleveland 2012.

Easter 2012. I love how my girls are snuggling together. I forget that they were pals even back then.

Seriously, how much more beautiful can you get? May 2012.

For a while Andy would bring his snake books everywhere with him. We are at his birthday dinner May 2012. 


This is one of my favorite pictures of us. 

Camping summer of 2012.

My nature guy. Andy has always loved nature. We found a turtle on the path we were walking on. Summer of 2012.


Looking back - how could you not fall in love with this kid? She has style and sass even back then.

Pumped after watching a Cleveland Brown's exhibition game. Late summer /fall 2012

Watching his sibling play soccer.  Fall 2012


Rocking it out at a Halloween party. 

Halloween 2012

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment