Friday, September 2, 2016

Fall


Fall has always been my favorite time of year. The beginning of school and football season. The cooler temperatures. The changing of the leaves. The crisp fall nights. Pies and cookies in abundance. Halloween decorations. Soccer games. All of it. I love it. I have missed the Fall season while living in the Southwest. I am excited to welcome it into my life again.

I am eagerly awaiting fall routines and rhythms. It seems like it has been so long since we have had any sense of a routine with the whole job interview/moving process taking wwwwaaaaaayyyyy longer than I ever imagined it would.

I am very excited to be getting back to normal. It feels like it has been way too long.

One of the trees right off of our porch. It will be awesome to watch as this tree (and its neighbors) change to the hues of fall colors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment