Saturday, October 7, 2017

**Updated** Books That Are Rocking My World Right Now

Bob, Sarah, and I took the train into the city tonight and we went to
Powell's Bookstore. I purchased a few more books which you can see at the bottom of my book list and I also added a title (milk and honey) which I had just finished reading, but forgot to include in the original post.

Books I Just Finished Reading & Highly Recommend:








Books I Have Read Recently That I Wouldn't Recommend:




Books I Am Currently Devouring:








Books I Have Purchased and Are Next On My Reading List:














If you have any good books to recommend I would LOVE to hear about it. I cannot seem to get enough of books lately. Just comment on my blog or email me! 
I love books from all different perspectives and points of view, so don't hesitate to send 
me something you think I would not like/ or isn't my style. Maybe I won't like it, but maybe
I will. I'll never know until I try it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment