Monday, October 15, 2018

Anderson Orchard

I love eating fresh picked apples right from the farm. I love eating fresh picked apples that I have picked myself right from the farm even more. So does everyone else in the family. Luckily for us there is an amazing apple orchard about 15 minutes from the house. They also have some amazing raspberries that we can pick too, which we have done several times since finding out about that option.

I found out about Anderson Orchard while I was looking for a cool corn maze to take the kids too this fall. I was pretty stoked that they were so close to our home. The prices are great and I have fun every time I go. Now that I know that they exist I plan on heading that way as soon as they open for the season rather than like this year when I discovered them at the end of their season.

My mom came apple picking with us on one of her visits and we had a blast.






















No comments:

Post a Comment