Sunday, October 14, 2018

Sights Around the House


We got this craft idea from Pinterest. It was easy to make and something that Sarah could easily do. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays to decorate for. 



I got hooked on this dishware set from Nora Fleming. I can change the pumpkins out and put in different decorative pieces to celebrate the different holidays, seasons, special moments in life. It is expensive, so I am slowly collecting items as I can afford them (or as my mother can spoil me with them because she has been buying me a ton of this stuff which I love and means so much to me.)



Flowers are the best. (Minus when they wilt, but the roses were from my anniversary so I don't want to throw them out quite yet. )


Bobby and the boys went back to Ohio for a super quick trip to go to a Brown's game with my brother-in-law, nephew and mom. The girls and I did crafts and I looked up recipes so they could have a spa day at home. Here they made masks out of banana, lemon juice, and baking soda. 


No comments:

Post a Comment