Friday, July 26, 2019

Our 2019-2020 School Year

And then there was one...

With Andy graduating this past May, and Josh and Sarah attending the local public high school, Elizabeth is the sole child at home. This school year will be my 7th consecutive year homeschooling (my 9th year total). This year will take some getting used to as I have gone from homeschooling four kiddos up until last year, then last year I had three kiddos, and this upcoming one just one kiddo. The dynamic will be so different. I am looking forward to spending this next year or two just focused on Elizabeth at home. She needs that time with me. I have some fun field trips in mind that we will take this year too.

Here is a look at the textbooks Elizabeth and I will be using this year...

Math:

nav

Science:

nav

History:

nav

Geography:

nav

Grammar:

nav

Writing:

nav

Spelling:

navnav
Latin:

nav

Health:

nav

Logic: 

nav



No comments:

Post a Comment