Sunday, May 3, 2020

Always Like This

If life could always be like yesterday was I will have lived an incredibly fulfilled life. Together, the six of us, laughing and talking. We enjoyed each other's company immensely and my mama heart swelled with love at the life that Bob and I have created. I have been bestowed the four greatest blessings I never could have ever imagined in my wildest dreams. Four unique, amazing, special, much loved beings that Bob and I were gifted to grow and love and nurture into their own full potential. How we became lucky enough for such blessings, I will never know, but I will cherish them all for all the days of my life.

Yesterday was a perfect day spent enjoying each other and creating memories only we will have experienced, bonding us together even more closely. I hope it can always be like this.

























No comments:

Post a Comment