Monday, September 14, 2020

14

 


Elizabeth turned 14 on August 17th. All she wanted to do was have a "chill day hangin' with the fam". And so that is just what we did. Bob and I rented a pontoon boat as part of her birthday gift and we spent the afternoon having a great time out on Lake Monroe. 

 My in-laws and parents came out to celebrate Elizabeth so that was nice for her. The extra love and attention just on her is what she needs right now. 

My favorite thing in this whole wide world is to be with my kids and Bob. As my kids grow and life gets busier for them I appreciate our time together even more. They are my favorite people to create memories with. I love us. I hope we always love hanging out like we do now. It is truly the greatest gift. 






She is such a little daredevil. I am a big scaredy-cat and would never even attempt half of the things she does. That quality is something I admire in Elizabeth. 










I don't think that flip turned out quite like Andy wanted it to...








Elizabeth and her Nana. Elizabeth and my mom are pretty tight. I am so glad that she has my mom. 


Sarah taking the helm with my father-in-law. 


She is psyching herself up to perform a back flip off the deck area of the boat. 


This sweet girl decided to wear a life vest because she was afraid that if she had a seizure in the water she would drown. 


My loves.  



My handsome and sweet boys. 




This was right before Sarah decided to wear her life vest. She didn't feel safe without it. 



Always the showman.



He jumped right into the water right beside Elizabeth which did not make her too happy. 




Her brothers were daring her to do something, and Elizabeth is not one to back down from a challenge her brothers give. 







My girls

No comments:

Post a Comment