Wednesday, September 9, 2020

August Reading List

undefined

 It took me a while to get through one of my book selections this month. It was slow reading. Some books are like that, I suppose. I liked this book. I have been trying to read as much as I can about life for Middle Eastern women, (I think I mentioned that last month.) This book was just another reminder of how different our lives can be, and how appreciative I am that I live in a country where I have a choice to live my life the way I want to. I have immense respect for the women of the Middle East. Their quiet strength inspires me. 

undefined


Again, another good book that helped me to learn more about Middle Eastern societies and their differences. 


Cover art

THIS was the book that took me so long to get through. It took me about 2-2 1/2 weeks to get through this bad boy. It just had a lot of information in it that took me a while to trudge through. Definitely won't read this book again, but I am glad I read it. 


Books Read:

January  - 7
February - 8
March  - 7
April - 2
May/June  - 5
July - 5
August - 3

2020 total - 37

No comments:

Post a Comment