Sunday, May 30, 2021

April/May Reading List

 I have to be honest. There was a lot of stuff going on in my life during the past two months, and while I read a lot, I didn't do a very good job of keeping track of what I read. My yearly book count will most likely be off this year as I am sure this list will be leaving out something I read, but in order to maintain some sort of accountability I am going to track what I do remember.





I was totally bummed by this books ending and will not read it again. I was really looking forward to it, and it was good in the beginning and then kind of petered out. The ending left me feeling sorry I every picked up the book to begin with. 

I love books on The Roosevelts. This one was another good one that I would probably read again. 

This book was a good quick read that pointed out some thoughtful tips for someone like me who doesn't know how to pull through hard times without thrashing about. I will probably read it again at some point. 

This was a good one. This is not a book I would normally read, but it caught my eye when I went to the Charlotte library to sign up for a library card. I ended up reading it in one day because I found myself rushing back to it in between my other responsibilities. I am glad I read it. Not sure I would read it again, but it was definitely worth my time to read once. 

I also read a book about Crazy Horse that I cannot for the life of me remember.  I also read a book about Amish women that I cannot easily find a picture for online to post here. 


January: 5

Feb/March: 8

April/May: 6

Total: 19

No comments:

Post a Comment