Monday, October 25, 2021

Homecoming 2021

On Saturday night, my girls attended their first homeschool homecoming dance. (Sarah had been to a public school dance before.) 


The venue of the dance was located about 40 minutes north of us in a barn situated on a wooded lot with a lake. It was a beautiful setting. The interior decor reminded me of something Joanna Gaines would do if she were hosting a homecoming dance. 

My girls had a good time, but as is the case any time you throw dozens and dozens of teenage kiddos together who don't know each other there were some awkward moments as well. 

I think the girls made the most of their time. There was a DJ, photo booth, catered dinner, dessert bar, hot drinks bar - all done to perfection. (Although the girls didn't care too much for the DJ's style of regularly cutting off a song in the middle to begin another song.)

My girls both looked so beautiful. 









 









No comments:

Post a Comment