Monday, October 4, 2021

School Week 3

 Our week 3 of schooling was a bit hectic as I had a migraine on Wednesday and was only able to do a couple of subjects with each of the girls. I tried to play catch up on Thursday and Friday, but was not successful in every subject. 

I did not capture many moments either. Sometimes it is hard to stop and remember to catch a photo op during these days. I need to do so more often as I only have two years left with both of my girls schooling together and only 4 more left homeschooling at all. I really do want to try and get as many of these moments as possible, but sometimes it is just so hard to do so. 

The girls learned about warm colors, cool colors, and combinations in between with their art assignment. I try to make Sarah's art projects as tactile as possible especially when dealing with color since she cannot see what she is doing. She did a great job with her warm and cool colors as you can see in the second picture. Elizabeth has really been excelling in her art projects. She enjoys doing them so much that she is drawing and painting a ton in her spare time. She is improving leaps and bounds. All of the pictures of hers below were done by free hand. 

I do wish Sarah would come out of her shell a bit more, artistically speaking. She truly is a very creative person, but feels that that talent died along with her vision. Trying to coax some creativity out of her can be a painful process, but it is one worth pursuing even if she fights me tooth and nail on it. 



Elizabeth's rhino art project. 


Your art project, Sarah Marion. 

A stack of school books, markers, cup of decaf coffee, and our weekly do to list. 

Elizabeth on the living room couch reading me her science lesson. 

Elizabeth's rhino puzzle drawing. 













No comments:

Post a Comment