Monday, October 4, 2021

Our 20th Anniversary

 Bobby and I celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary on September 28, 2021. We spent 2 nights and 3 days near Asheville, NC hiking in the mountains, visiting the city, and staying in a tiny house. It took me a bit to unwind as we have so much going on in our family right now, but I appreciated Bobby's efforts at planning out our getaway. 

The tiny house was super cute and the activities that he planned were awesome. It was so nice to getaway just the two of us and it was even nicer to be someplace surrounded by nature. I look forward to going back to Asheville and also just getting out with Bobby just the two of us. 

(Side note - Sarah Marion - there are too many pictures in this post for me to describe each of them because I am running out of time and still have one or two more posts to catch up on, so I am not going to describe the pictures this time. The pictures are mostly of mountains, our tiny house, and the roof top sun set we saw.)

I love mountain tunnels. There were a ton of them on the Blue Ridge Parkway. (Which is so cool. If you ever have the chance to travel on this road - DO IT. It is so, so beautiful and scenic.)




Mountains literally in every direction as far as the eye can see. AMAZING!









Last morning there. Enjoying the morning view before we headed home. 


Downtown Asheville is my kind of town. 

Downtown Asheville
Cool independently owned bookstore downtown Asheville.



Lunch Day 1
Our tiny house kitchen










Bobby made a reservation at this roof top bar on our anniversary so that we could watch the sunset before going to dinner. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment