Friday, September 7, 2012

Elizabeth



 
Elizabeth, Elizabeth, Elizabeth...I think I could really write an entire blog just about her, and all of her antics. Elizabeth is, to say the least, my most spirited child. She is by far, the hardest of all of my children to raise. She has her own mind, her own mouth, and her own body and feels that none of them need to be guided in any way other than the way that she sees fit. If I were to give the directions to the kids, "Please walk", all of the other kids would indeed walk, but not Elizabeth. Even if she had no intention of running before I said to walk, she would start running because it is the opposite of what someone with authority said to do.
 
Elizabeth just turned 6 this August, and from the day she was born she has been a handful. There are (many) days when I feel overwhelmed by her, and just want to walk out the door to some luxury vacation spot because after all, I have been her mother for 6 years, and deserve some reward, right?
 
She is definitely a pistol. She can be quite loving when she wants to, and is also very smart and cunning. I swear she is going to be the death of me.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment