Friday, September 7, 2012

Sarah


 Sarah is my third born child, and is now 7. She is anxiously awaiting her 8th birthday which is in December, but I am trying to just enjoy her as she is without the rush of getting older. What to say about Sarah? Well, she is most like me which can be a negative thing because sometimes I have a really hard time handling her the way that she needs to be mothered. I tend to run out of patience with her faster than I do the other kids, and I don't mean to, but I just see so much of myself in her it drives me crazy. (Yes, we could all psychoanalyze that statement, but let's not, okay?) I need to learn to be a better mother to Sarah. I am working on it. Trust me.

Sarah is definitely a perfectionist. Everything has to be just right - from her school work to sports, to clothes, to everything....It makes me sad sometimes because I wonder if I made her that way somehow. I hope not.

Sarah is extremely bright, and excels in the public school environment. She has a lot of friends and is very social. She is also a gifted artist. She loves crafts, and will spend hours creating different things. I love her works of art. I am terrible at art, so I admire and appreciate her talents very much. I love to see what she comes up with each time she gets out her crafts.

Sarah is very much a girly, girl. She loves dresses and having her hair done. She is a very sweet girl, and I am lucky to have her in my life. She was by far the easiest baby that I had, and I remember her early months more than any of the other children because she was just so much fun to have around. Her brothers adored her when she was a baby and doted on her like none other.


No comments:

Post a Comment