Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Random Pictures

I am backed up a bit with posting stuff in this space. I have a couple of adventures to write up, but just seem to be lacking the time lately. I will get to them as soon as I can. In the meantime, here are some random pictures I have been meaning to post.

Moose decided to help me as I prepped for my day this past weekend by eating my flowers. 

Seriously, can this cat be any cuter? 

Very much like Sammy, Moose is always trying to be close to Lily. Also very much like with Sammy, Lily has no desire to be friends with Moose. She fell asleep and he came over and joined her and tried to get as close to her as he could without her getting up. 

Yes. I did this. I became one of those truly crazy animal people who dresses up their pet. I couldn't help myself. That''s all I have to say about that. 


I love, love, love this pic (even though it is blurry) because of the joy on Elizabeth's face. 

This is how this cat sometimes sleeps. On his back, front legs spread out over his head...what a weirdo. 

I have been meaning to post this pic for a while. It was taken over the summer. These are my nieces (and nephew) with Sarah. Of all of the people in our lives, my oldest nephew and my oldest two nieces have always been amazing with Sarah. I don't know if it is because they don't remember her as a sighted person, or what, but they are amazing with Sarah. In fact, they are Sarah's favorite people to hang out with because they are so sweet and thoughtful with her. They always include her in what they are doing. My niece Lucy, is especially incredible with Sarah. She insists on walking with her whenever they are together and is so good at giving Sarah directions on things to avoid (i.e, a low branch, a curb, etc...).  I love watching them with Sarah. They truly are a gift. 


This old girl has been showing her age lately. Just trying to cherish the time we have left with her. 


Sarah had a guest speaker come to her school and had the opportunity to meet her. As always happens when people meet Sarah, he walked away amazed and inspired. (See his comments below.)







Senior night soccer banquet. 

One of, if not my number one, all time favorite pictures of Joshua playing soccer. 

Those Midwest sunsets can be pretty spectacular. 

No comments:

Post a Comment