Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Homeschooling Weeks 5 & 6


 We have been incredibly busy here in our household, and as much as I want to keep up in this space with our current events I am thinking that perhaps this is not the season for that, so I will write when I can. 

Weeks 5 & 6 of our homeschooling year went well. They were each solid weeks with a lot of ground covered. Every subject that the girls are taking (with the exception of Math and Government) has required them to take at least 1 test with several of them requiring multiple tests as they work through their curriculum. (Math and Government tests will be had soon.) 

The only thing I have slacked on is their art class. I bought a really cool curriculum for that with lessons to be done once a week, but we haven't done anything with that subject for the last few weeks, so I'll need to pick up the slack there. 

The girls are both doing well in their studies. We are tweaking things here and there to maximize their learning potential. 

So far this school year has been one of our best. I hope it stays that way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment