Tuesday, November 30, 2021

November Reading List

I read only four books in November, one of which I read before, but I enjoy so much that I purchased it on abebooks.com and found myself entwined in the pages of the story once again. 

The last book I read this month (and just finished today) is from a genre that I have never before even considered reading, but found myself so inspired by parts of it that I definitely will seek out other books with similar themes to broaden my understanding of  the relationship between living and nature. 

I enjoyed all of the books I read this month. In fact, I own all of them. I am finding myself purchasing books more often than I am using our local library. The selection here in Charlotte is lacking severely and I often find myself disappointed that in today's day and age there aren't more resources dedicated to investing in a resource such as a library, but maybe that is just me showing my age. Maybe libraries at some point in the future will become obsolete as technology takes over the world more and more. I hope that this is not the case, but I suppose it would not surprise me if that occurred down the line. 

Without further ado, here are my November reading selections:


A book cover with the title "Seasons of a Magical Life" by H. Byron Ballard

Book cover titled "Alice Roosevelt Longworth" by Carol Felsenthal

Book titled "Nomadland" by Jessica Bruder

Book titled "Sara and Eleanor" by Jan Pottker





2021 Book Totals:


January: 5

Feb/March: 8

April/May: 6

June: 5

July: 9

August: 7

September: 9

October: 3

November: 4

Total: 56


No comments:

Post a Comment