Thursday, December 20, 2012

A Little MIA

I have been absent for more time than I would like to be lately on this blog. There are so many things that I would like to share. So many thoughts that I would love to just put down on "paper", but I don't have much time right now. My world seems to be presenting so many opportunities - both the ones that I have been hoping for and some that have come rather unexpectedly. Some of these things are welcome and some are not. Some of them are good and some of them not so much. Either way, they are all things that will need to be addressed.

Bob is coming home a day earlier than expected (YEAH!!!) and will be home sometime tonight. He will then be with us for 2 weeks - again - YEAH!!!! So, I am not sure how much blogging will be done during that time, but I will get you all caught up just as soon as I can.

If I don't get a chance to get on here before Tuesday I would like to wish all of you who celebrate the holiday - a very, very Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment