Monday, June 2, 2014

Week 4: Healthy Habits - Struggles & Successes

Week 4:

Successes - I really tried to stick with making healthy vegan choices this week, and by doing so I was able to lose a good amount of weight. I also tried to exercise a bit, and even incorporated a bike ride this week. Also - my water intake was up due to my sister-in-law's great suggestion that I buy a large water bottle and carry it around with me. I now cart a 32 oz water bottle with me pretty much everywhere I go.

Struggles - Keeping up with my food journal was a bit of a struggle this week. I also struggled with exercise. Although I found the time to do it two or three times this week it is not nearly as much as I would like. Also - I did not have any dates with my get in shape guru -Bob Harper.

Goals for this week:  Try to get at least 1 workout in with Bob.
                                Get back on track with my food journal.
                                Keep on making healthy food choices.
                                Workout 4-5 times this week.


Weight Lost This Week - 3.5 lbs
Total Weight Lost - 6.5 lbs


No comments:

Post a Comment