Monday, October 6, 2014

New Mexico Details

I have been waiting to share in the details of our move until everything was in place, and now I can finally do that.


1.) We purchased a house and are going to close on it on October 23.

It is a practical house with 6 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a 9 ft deep in ground pool, and a bit over 3100 square feet. It is definitely not anything fancy (you'll see what I mean once you look at the pictures), but it is everything that my kids want and need. Bob looked at a bunch of houses with our Realtor in New Mexico and some of them were gorgeous, but were not very kid friendly, so we opted for the option that would best fit the little people in our house. Here is the link so that you can take a look yourself -

http://www.trulia.com/property/3125828947-1713-Imperial-Rdg-Las-Cruces-NM-88011

2.) The movers are coming on Monday, October 20th to pack up our home.
3.) They are loading the truck and our van on Tuesday, October 21st and will begin the 1700 mile journey to our new home in New Mexico.
4.) The kids and I are flying to New Mexico on Wednesday, October 22nd.
5.) My father-in-law is driving our dog Lily down to New Mexico for us, so that we can have some of peace of mind and save some money by not having to fly her down there.



Everything appears to be falling into place. I am getting both extremely excited and sad at the same time. Still no buyers on our current house, but I am certain that in time someone will love it enough to want to call it their own.

2 comments: