Friday, April 6, 2018

A Note To Sarah's Donors From Skyview

































My name is Hannah Swayze and I am honored to have recently joined the ranks of people who know Sarah. She entered the busy activity of Sky View just under a year ago and my life has never been the same. She is an incredible woman and I am honored to get to work with her. Over the year she has gotten to a point that she is so skilled with horses that I forget she's blind. She has shown courage, bravery, tenacity and moxie in all that she has done and is more capable than many of the sighted children that come to our Ranch. I am honored to be the one who gets to put her on a horse and help her hone her skill. Her joy despite the challenges of living has been humbling and amazing to work with. I treasure the time with her.


I want to thank you for investing in her and also in our Ranch. The gift you gave through Sarah was so incredibly special to us at Sky View. I'm thrilled to see the people who stand behind Sarah and get to read the notes of her support group, thank you for your role in her life. Also thank you for investing in what we are doing with kids at Sky View. I pray that you are blessed as you have blessed us! I wish I could sit down and write you a each a personal note, but I just had surgery on my right hand and writing the left-handed would be challenging. Thank you again and again and again for your support and thank you for sharing your amazing Sarah with me I am blessed beyond words to know her.

Hannah Swayze 
Director of Ministry
Sky View Horse Ranch

-- 
"The words she had spoken were not her own, oh, they had come from her own mouth and even her own mind, but her spirit had handed them off to her mind." Thunder of Heaven 


No comments:

Post a Comment