Monday, April 30, 2018

April's Reading List

I didn't read a lot in March. In fact, I am not sure that I finished even one book, but I sure made up for that in April.

Sarah and I read:



Sarah and I are currently reading: 

Great book so far!


Here are the books I read in the month of April:
A close friend recommended this book, and although I think we have different book preferences this is definitely one that we share. It was unlike most of the books I read, but was a good one. I would venture to say that this is a book I would read again. 
Loved this book. This is the second book I have read by Jeannette Walls. Her stories captivate me. No doubt I will read this one again. 
This book was recommended to me by a friend from high school. I definitely finished it with many a page highlighted. And although I am not sure I will read it again in its entirety I will certainly re-read the highlighted sections. 
This book is beloved by a cherished Las Cruces homeschooling mama I met. It was upon her recommendation that I read this book, and while I did get something out of it it definitely wasn't on my favorites list. 
This is another re-read. Cannot go wrong with Michael Pollan. Ever. 

This is the second time I have read through this book, and it did not disappoint. I love this book, and will most likely read it again in the future.


My current read:

Holy Cow! Loving this book. It caught my eye when I was in Powell's Book Store this weekend. Will re-read it for sure when I am done. It is so, so good. 










No comments:

Post a Comment