Friday, December 16, 2022

Homeschooling Weeks 6-14

 With the exception of my grandfather's passing and the interruption that has caused in my life our homeschooling journey is carrying on. I have come to a comprise with the girls on their wake-up time as I was so tired of battling them to get up at a certain time and then having them either miss that wake-up time or get up but be incredibly tired to the point that it was a waste of my time to try and teach them. I now let the girls sleep in, but they understand that we have to get done with what we have to get done, so if it takes us until 6 pm to get done, then so be it. 

I don't have any pictures to show for the work we have been doing but am hoping to get better at that. (I wouldn't hold your breath though I always seem to have great ideas and intentions for this space, but seem to continually fall short. 

We are moving along in our schoolwork making changes where and when necessary. Adapting to make this as optimal a learning environment as possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment