Friday, November 29, 2013

Food = Stress

Food is driving me crazy. I never realized how complicated the whole concept of eating could be until I suddenly had a child whose well being might depend mostly on the foods I feed her. Eating food has become the most stressful part of my day. Because we eat 3 meals and snacks too the stress starts first thing in the morning and follows me all day long well into the evening and even comes along with me to bed.

I have read a lot of information regarding diet and MS. I have read a lot of information regarding supplements and MS. Both of these topics overwhelm me completely. They overwhelm me not because the research is complicated, but because it often contradicts itself. I am learning that there is a reason that there is so much contradiction and it has to do with the fact that the pharmaceutical and agricultural industries are HUGE, and they have a lot at stake if people were to change their diets.

I have a lot of information to tell you about, but I have so much information that presenting it in a blog also overwhelms me, so that will just have to wait for another day.  Blah!


No comments:

Post a Comment