Tuesday, February 1, 2022

January 2022 Books Read

 As with the past several years I am hoping to read 52 books again this year.  Because my interests are still the same this year as they have been the last year or two the books I read in January should be of no surprise to anyone; I chose to read an autobiography by a Native American captive (which by-the-way is one I have seen referred to in so many of the other Native American books I have read) and two books about women living in the Middle East. One surprise is that the 4th book I read was about a woman's journey with her own faith. I haven't read a churchy book in several years because of my avoidance with anything having to do with God/faith/church ever since Sarah's seizure in February 2019. 


Anyway,,,all of the books I read were wildly interesting. I am pretty sure I would read them all again and I would recommend them to anyone interested in the topics of Native Americans/Middle Eastern women's lives/alternative faith.

Without further ado here is what I read in January:


 








January Books Read: 4
Year Total: 4



No comments:

Post a Comment