Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Week 6: Ordinary Moments

(I know I am a bit behind. I have a small handful of blogs waiting to be released, but I am trying to do so one a day verse throwing a bunch of them out on a single day. Bear with me. 


 I did not capture too many moments this week. I have to really intentional about it, and as you can tell by the limited phots and limited subject matter, I was not very good at paying attention this week. I am trying to get a bit better about it, but I am not sure if that will can be sustained. 

A photo of Max and Moosey laying down with their backs to each other almost touching - in the family room

A plate of chocolate chocolate chip cookies sitting on a platter on the kitchen counter to the left of the sink.

Another picture of Moosey curled up in a ball to the right of the coffee table in the family room.
Yes, I am completely obsessed with this cat. 

A photo of Max sitting down on a seat in the second row of the van with his head breathing in the air from the open window.
My part-time wingman.

Another photo of Moose curled up with his front paw covering his face while he sleeps.
But seriously, though...how can I not be obsessed with this creature. He is so stinkin' cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment