Wednesday, November 19, 2014

New Beginnings - Wednesday's Inspiration

Today we are meeting up with other homeschooling families from Las Cruces for a get together at a local park. Monday Joshua is going to be practicing with a Club soccer team to see if the two are a good fit for each other. Andy will be following in his own practice with the same club (hopefully) shortly thereafter.

I am so excited to (finally) feel like I am making headway in this community. Nothing may come out of any of these situations (we may not mesh well with the homeschoolers or the boys may not mesh well with their potential new soccer teams), but the fact that the opportunity is there gives me hope. I love my husband dearly, but after a month of having him as the only local adult to talk with I need to branch out. (Love you, honey.)

It is nice to know that maybe there will be opportunities for us here. (Of course there are!)

I post my Wednesday's Inspiration more for me than for anyone else, I suppose. The things I post are things that inspire me, and in turn hopefully inspire a couple of you. The quote below definitely pertains to me, but I know that it really pertains to all of us. No matter where you are on your journey you couldn't be where you are today without all that came before it.

I miss you all deeply, and you will always be my first loves, but it is time to branch out and spread out wings here....so here's to new beginnings.

Photo courtesy of: pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment