Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Adding a New Element

I am going to put this blog on hold until next week because we have a realtor coming to look at our house on Friday. If the conditions are favorable, we are thinking of putting it on the market. I will be spending the next couple of days getting some loose ends together, so that I don't have to worry on Friday about this and that.


I have decided to go in a new direction with my blog (I will still include some of the old style posts about the kids and things). I am a bit of a rare bird in my community, and several people have approached me with questions about how I do certain things. For example: I am a vegan, I am a stay at home mom, I make my own cleaning products, I have a Family Management Book, I make my own pizza crust, bread (both sandwich and dinner), breakfast items, snacks, etc...from scratch. Now, I know that I am not the only person in the world, nor even my community that does this, but I am one of the only people in my circle of friends that does this kind of a thing, and I thought that I would share my recipes and tips on how I do things. I know that some people would love to incorporate some of what I do into their lives they are just not sure how to get started. So, stay tuned for next week.

Happy rest of your week, and weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment