Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Randomness


Elizabeth asked if she could put make up on my face this morning. I told her that if she got completely ready for school that she could. This is her masterpiece:


Looking pretty good - I know. 

Lipstick on teeth and all - courtesy of Ms. Elizabeth

Artist (with "fashion" glasses)  and Client

When I uploaded photo's this morning. I saw that Sarah had taken some "self portraits". I love pictures because they capture her sense of humor.  (She, by the way, has the prettiest blue eyes I have ever seen.)





It's here...basketball season! This will be the last season that the boys get to be on the same team (unless they both play together again in high school). I love watching them play sports, but I think that basketball is unique because they both get to play on the same team (every other year anyway), and they play SO well together. Watching them play sports is one of my favorite things to do. It is nice because my father-in-law stepped up this year to coach the boys since Bob is in Chicago this season. Bob sits on the bench during the games to help my f.i.l. out. Bob has been coaching the boys for the last 2 or 3 years, so I am thankful that they have their grandpa to fill in for their dad - it takes the sting of him not being here away a bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment