Monday, January 21, 2013

The Gift of Gratitude

 
 
 
 
I am currently reading a book called, 'Simple Abundance', by Sarah Ban Breathnach. It is a year long journey in which a daily passage is read that focuses on one aspect of life. There are 6 aspects that she focuses on the first one being gratitude. This book could not have helped me at a better time. I know that I have been worried about so much lately, but I am going to try and focus on what I DO have in my life right now. I have so much to be thankful for, and it is time that I start focusing on that. I am hoping that by starting a gratitude journal and jotting down 5 things that I am grateful for each night I can help to take my mind off all of the uncertainties of my future.
 
 
 
 
 

“You simply will not be the same person two months from now after consciously giving thanks each day for the abundance that exists in your life. And you will have set in motion an ancient spiritual law: the more you have and are grateful for, the more will be given you.” — Sarah Ban Breathnach

No comments:

Post a Comment