Thursday, April 11, 2013

Blah!!!

Getting into a new routine has been a little bit more difficult than I thought. My household chores are piling up to the point where it is getting overwhelming. When I get overwhelmed like this my natural reaction is to turn and run in the opposite direction. Not a good reaction to have when life does not stop with 4 busy children and a husband to tend to.

I have been finding myself spending more time on the computer than I would like to. Because spring sports have begun again and coached rely on email so much I find that I am checking my email twice a day to make sure that I have not missed something. This leads me to "just take a peak" and see what else I can find on the Internet which in turn wastes much more time than I have or is necessary trolling the Internet. This makes me feel icky inside because I feel like the Internet is an addiction for me sometimes.

I cannot wait for the school year to be over. There are so many things I am growing weary of: making lunches, getting tired kids out of bed every morning, dealing with some teachers, dealing with the politics of school, etc...the thought of home schooling the kids again is pulling at me. I am tired of the way that we educate our children in the country. Tired of my kids being the guinea pigs of a system that does not work. (But I will save all of this for a different post because I could go on and on about education right now.)

I am just feeling blah. Blessed, but blah. I need to fix that because I blah Mommy means a blah Daddy, and blah kids....

Wish me luck getting things back in order!



No comments:

Post a Comment