Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Tidbits

So often throughout my day I will think of things that I want to write to you about. Topics that I want to discuss with you, but when I sit down to type a blog all of the words seem to come out wrong, and the delete button becomes my best friend.

Tonight, like so many other nights, is one of those times. I have a million things I want to discuss and share and pick your brain about, but the story just doesn't seem right. It doesn't feel right either.

So, I will let you know that I think about writing to you all of the time. I am sorry that I am not better about filling up these pages with regularity because I certainly know that I have the content to do so.

Maybe I should buy a journal and jot down my idea's so that when I sit down to write something out things seem more streamlined and focused. I don't know.

Just know that I am here. Even when the days go by and there is nothing new said. I am still here. Thanks for waiting for me. I appreciate it so very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment