Thursday, August 8, 2013

New Beginnings



Do you notice anything different about my blog?
I am pretty excited about some of the changes that have already happened and those that will 
hopefully happen in the future. 
I am excited about a lot of things right now, and I cannot wait to share them all with you.
It has been a long hard road, and I know that 
although the road will get hard again at some point I am going to enjoy the momentary
smooth sailing. I hope you will enjoy it with me. 
Thank you for reading this blog, and for allowing this mama to spread her wings. 
For so long I have felt like a caterpillar - hidden in my cocoon.
It is time to be the butterfly I was meant to be - to spread my wings and show off my radiant colors. 
It is time to soar to new heights. 

No comments:

Post a Comment