Saturday, August 3, 2013

Scenes from Pedal to the Point

What an amazing experience that was! I cannot wait to ride again next year. 30 miles, was indeed, the perfect goal. There was several times when I really had to dig pretty deep because it was hard for me to do, but I did it. I did all for Sarah. I love that girl, and it breaks my heart that she carries this disease within her. I will do it year after year for her, and I will never quit - not until a cure is found.

So much love to all of you who donated: family, friends, friends of friends, businesses. It is an utterly amazing thing that you did for my family, and I will never ever forget your acts of love.


How true this is. Thank you for your love and support everyone!!!!


Each of us is not the person that we were just a few months ago, but together we are all still a tightly bound family.
Together, we can beat this.





Self portrait while riding! : )




Me bringing up the rear.



On the trail...




Most of the members of Team Hope.

We did this all for the love we have of this little girl to the left.

The beauty that surrounded us during the ride was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment