Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Pinterest

For a long time now I have heard different people in my life talk about Pinterest. Each person had a universal theme: they loved it so very much that they had a hard time getting off of it. Now, I have enough trouble managing the amount of time I spend on my blog, facebook, and email that I did not want to add anything else to make me feel more guilty about my screen time. But then thoughts started to creep into my mind that we might not be able to sell our house. I knew that I could better use the space that we did have, so I convinced myself to join Pinterest. I mean, what better place is there to get cool storage ideas for a small house?

Now I get it. I completely and totally understand why people are off their rocker when it comes to their love of Pinterest. There is so much out there!!! So many great ideas, sayings, recipes, craft ideas - you name it - it most likely is on Pinterest. I am amazed.

I have really been monitoring my time on the website because I know that I could get completely lost in the world beautiful pictures and great ideas, and spend way too much time in front of this computer screen drooling over what could be if only I just followed the picture/advise/recipe of the beloved item in front of me.

 I am glad that I broke down and decided to log in because I have a feeling that I will be using some of their ideas in the very near future...

No comments:

Post a Comment