Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Weight Loss - Time to Get the Ball Rolling Again

About a year ago I began a weight loss journey that helped me to shed about 35 lbs. I became a vegan, and began exercising. When I first welcomed physical activity into my life I started out by walking the dog on a 2 mile loop around my house several times a week, and eventually I began renting Bob Harper videos from the library. But then Bob (the husband) came home from his work assignment in Chicago, and for whatever reason I stopped working out completely and I began to "sneak" animal products back into my life. Well, obviously I started to gain some of that weight back. I had a physical a couple of weeks ago, and it was revealed to me that I have gained back 15 of those 35 lbs that I had worked so hard to get off. I also saw a couple of pictures of myself at my peak weight loss yesterday while going through photos at my moms house, and realized just how far up the scale I have moved. So, in an effort to lose the 25-35 pounds that my doctor recommends I lose to be super healthy I am going to get back on the horse and just do it (as Nike would say).  t I am going to track my weight loss, and post the number of lbs I have lost each week on this blog to try and motivate myself to stay on track. If I lost a bunch of weight once I know that I can do it again. I am nervous about my first date with Bob (Harper) as he really knows how to make me sweat and cry and feel like I am dying, but he also knows how to help me lose weight. When I am on my game, Bob and I are pretty tight. I have tried other workout videos and no one else motivates me quite like him. So, it is time to begin my weekly dates with Bob and get this weight off for good. I think husband would appreciate it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment