Sunday, March 20, 2022

Family Meals: Week of March 20th

 I actually have no game plan this week. I am behind in just about every area of my life, but felt that it was important for me to document this because I want to be able to look back on my life years down the road and see that even though things didn't go as I had planned them I made it through anyway. 

I actually hate when I fall off of my rhythms. Hate it. Because life doesn't stop and so when I fall behind it takes such a great effort to get back on track. I don't know if it is due to my own age or how long I have been doing this homemaking/homeschooling gig, but whatever the cause I find it harder and harder to get things running smoothly when I get off balance. 

Maybe someday when I look back upon this post I will have found a magic fix-it potion, but until then I am just going to do what I have always done - keep putting one foot in front of the other - trudging through until I get caught back up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment