Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Clean

One of my favorite things is having a deeply cleaned house. The kind where the baseboards have been washed, the windows cleaned, and the cobwebs removed from all parts of the house. I love it when each closet has been gone through and put back together. I love when I have a pile of things to go to Goodwill. I love the smells of the  cleaning products I make from scratch. 

Generally, I get the itch about twice a year to do this type of super deep cleaning. I started to get it a couple of months ago, but things came up this summer unexpectedly with my health (everything appears to be getting better) and I just didn't have the energy to do so. Now that (I hope)  I am on the mend I decided to act on my itch and get things done. I particularly wanted to get the house scrubbed down before I started this new school year. So, I took a few days two weeks ago to deep clean the house and I am so glad that I did it. 


The living room freshly deep cleaned

The dining room
The boys bathroom
Our bathroom
The boys room
Moosey sprawled out on the kitchen table looking out of the window.
Moose supervising my work. 
Our room
Your room
Kitchen
Office/School stuff
Family Room

No comments:

Post a Comment