Thursday, September 22, 2022

Ordinary Moments: Week of September 18, 2022

 I hope when I look back on these pictures someday in the future that I realize that what has made my life most beautiful is not the big, grand moments, but rather the small every day ones. 



The morning sunshine coming in through the dining room table lighting up my daily log.
A planned day

Moose sprawled out on the front room carpet half on his back and half on his side. Snoozing away.
Moose's contribution to the school day...



Moose sitting on the dining room table with his face stuffed into my flowers.
I have no idea what I am going to do with this cat...

My 'hello fall' wooden fall decoration blocks on the circle table in the family room.
My favorite season.

Monkey splayed out on the floor.
This is monkey - Moose's stuffed animal that he carries around in his mouth daily by its neck mewing and smooshing him with his feet. 

The beginnings of bread for dinner. Yeast proofing in a bowl.
The beginnings of bread for dinner.

The heart potato I showed you
The heart shaped potato that I found in my 5lb bag.

The kitchen table in the morning with sunlight coming in through the windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment