Saturday, September 17, 2022

Game 7: Belmont Abbey vs NGU - Year 2

 The Belmont boys eked out another win last night with a game ending score of 2-1. I feel like this team often begins to fall apart towards the end of games which is why I say they eked out another win. It's almost as if they get too tired to complete a game and their passing starts to get sloppy and it sometimes feels like I am watching a game of kickball rather than a Division II collegiate soccer game. At any rate, a win is a win, I suppose, so I am happy that the boys won another game. (Their record is now 5-0-2.)

I always love watching Joshua play soccer. His passion this year has been revived since switching teams from the first team to the developmental team. He went from getting zero minutes of playtime to 90 minutes of playtime almost every game. He is intense on the field and is (in my opinion) the best player out their every game. 




























No comments:

Post a Comment